It’s almost spring cleanup season, so we wanted to remind you about our guidelines for yard waste disposal. Advantage Disposal is happy to provide yard waste collection for customers who live in towns that do not provide routine pickup through the spring, summer, and fall. We provide yard pickup services on Wednesdays.
Please follow these regulations when putting out your lawn and garden waste for pickup.
- All grass and leaves must be in a paper, biodegradable bag.
- No plastic bags can be accepted.
- Bags must weigh no more than 40 lbs (so one person can safely lift the bag into the truck).
- No cans or barrels please.
- Branches must be tied into bundles
- Branch bundles must be shorter than 4 feet long and weigh less than 40 lbs.
Yard waste pickup is offered from April 12 through Thanksgiving Day.
Have questions? Just give us a call. We are here to meet all of your residential waste collection needs!